Friday, October 29, 2010

didn't mean to take a break!



Ah. Feels good to be back. I went on two consecutive weekend trips and have been so busy catching up and getting balanced that I haven't had a chance to post.


One of those "where zen life meets the real life" situations. Training is going strong. While I haven't been posting my sequences. I have been doing them nearly daily as usual. I also have co-taught 2 classes with my teacher Desirae. It was a humbling experience, and leading my first Aum was wonderful.


I also had a photoshoot with my dear friday who runs Details Austin, a local design boutique & photography studio. We broke into the Austin powerplant and had some fun shooting my yoga practice.

Enjoy the photos, promise to post more regularly.











1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I hope you have a giant one framed in your house.

    ReplyDelete